Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Lil' Fireman

I've had so many images colored in just laying around that my goal is to get them onto cards.  Now these cards may not have a lot of "frill" to them but lately I've been liking the simpleness on cards.





This card was entered in the following challenge:

http://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/2010/06/challenge-38-lets-go-digital.html


Image is from Bugaboo Stamps

6 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Tanya
A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz,
Hugs Dianne xx

Patti said...

What a precious little image! Super sweet!

Suzanne said...

Fab card. Such a cute image. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Catz this week
Hugs
Suzanne x

Lindsey said...

Great card! My little boy would love this! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week xx

Aunty Sue said...

Great card and my nephew wants to be a fireman so would love this, thanks for joining us at crafty catz

Rae Anne said...

What a perfect card for a little boy!!! Great use of primary colors and buttons! :D MWAH!