Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Circus Elephant

Tomorrow we're heading to Circus Smirkus so I made this card in honor of that.  Circus Smirkus doesn't have any animals in it, it's a bunch of kids from all around the world that get together for two weeks to practice and then tour around New England.  If they come anywhere near you I HIGHLY recommend going to see them.  We went last year and they were AWESOME!! It's become a tradition in our household now and it's all Abby talks about :)







This card was entered in the following challenge:

http://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/2010/06/challenge-38-lets-go-digital.html

The image is from Bugaboo Stamps

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Fab card. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Catz this week
Hugs
Suzanne x

Lindsey said...

What a fun and colourful card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week xx

Rae Anne said...

OOPS. . .I forgot to mention in my last post how much I like the look of your new blog! I love this circus-y card even more though - Great use of designer paper!!! :D MWAH!