Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Challenge/Blog Hop Time

Welcome to another blog hop/challenge from Bugaboo Stamps.  This week's challenge is "Love is in the Air", you can make anything that is associated with love...weddings, anniversary, a love note, etc.  It's totally up to you.  

I created this cute little card using the Monkey with single rose image (one of the first images from Bugaboo).


This is the line up for the hop and don't forget to participate in the challenge because you have a chance to win up to 7 images of your choice from the Store.  Now hop on over to Melissa's blog and see what she has created for you today!

27 comments:

sgc said...

Tanya--I almost used this image! Cute, cute card!

Jeanie said...

Super cute Tanya! Love the DP you used too!

Ruthie said...

I am just loving Bugaboos images! Only discovered them a little while ago - just love them!

Melissa S. said...

I just love the monkeys. This is a great card for this hop.

Angie Cortes said...

TOO CUTE! Perfect card for the theme!!

Marilyn said...

Cute, cute, cute!

huzzah616 (Christy) said...

Very cute!! I love the monkey image and your paper!! Great job!

Cammy said...

Very cute Tanya! Such a sweet card.

Thanks for telling me to take tissues to the movie -- I needed them.

DQ said...

Cute card, love the coloring and the DP

Lawren said...

Cute, cute card.

Tammy Miller said...

Tanya I love your card, that monkey is one of my favs

Danni said...

So cute!

Jenny said...

So super cute!

Iris said...

Monkey dude rocks!

April said...

This little monkey is one of my favorite BB images - I use him for many occassions!

Jodie Mackrell said...

This is sooo sweet! love it Tanya!

Bernadette Bliss said...

How can you not except this little guys gesture. Such a sweet card.

Jacki Randolph said...

Oh Monkey Love is my fave!! He is very adorable on your card! Such a sweet card!!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Love the card. So cute and serious looking! Thanks for the hop and a chance to win

Toni said...

Simple and sweet card. I love it. Thanks for sharing.

Catherine said...

What a delicious card Tanya ! I do love this little chap, he is so cute ! Love your papers too ! Smiles from Catherine

Stacy Walker said...

Very cute card. I love the bugaboo images. I am seeing so many that I need to purchase.

katydid said...

OMGosh!!! He's just too cute!!!

Rae Anne said...

Great coloring on the Monkey Love image, and I love that big ol' flower embellishments! Fan-freakin'-tastic Tanya! :D MWAH!

jennruggeri75 said...

Your card is just too cute!! I love it!

Shelley said...

Such a cute monkey!

Linda said...

Oh he is such a cute image and your card is just fabulous!!