Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Bugaboo Stamps New Release Day

Jodie has some really cute images for you today.  I chose this cute little strawberry sunbonnet girl cause she was too adorable and I just love all of the sunbonnet images.  The card was made pretty quickly as the paper had a really nice design to it and I didn't want to take away from it.


Make sure you check out the store to see all of the other cute images Jodie has for you today.

4 comments:

Rae Anne said...

OMG - This is so juicy sweet! The luscious satin ribbon paired with the soft designer paper is beyond darling! :D MWAH!

Jenny said...

Tanya....this is so cute! I love the DP on the bottom and the satin ribbon tops this off perfectly!

Tammy Miller said...

Tanya what a sweet card I love it!

Jodie Mackrell said...

adorable! love the papers and ribbon!