Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Beach Babe

I like how this card turned out.  I've had the sand castle for a long time now and totally forgot all about it until I was looking for my golf stickers (see next post).  Once I saw it I knew what I wanted to use it with and here is the card:


This card was entered in the following challenge:

http://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/2010/06/challenge-38-lets-go-digital.html

The image is from Bugaboo Stamps

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Fab card. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Catz this week
Hugs
Suzanne x

carol said...

love your detail looks fab, thanks for joining in with Craftycatz, x carol

Rae Anne said...

EEK. . .Look at the little sand castle!!! How cute is that?!?!? :D MWAH!