Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Friday, June 18, 2010

Artful INKables

Happy Friday everyone!  Today's post will be combining two challenges.  The first one is the current Twilight challenge that is going on over at the Artful INKables blog which is to create a project for whatever team you are (i.e Team Edward, Team Jacob, Team Bella, Team Alice and so on).  The second challenge is this weeks Think Ink challenge which to challenge ourselves.

So onto the project.  I have had these long notepads forever and never could figure out what to do with them or even dared to try to use them.  For me this week, my challenge for myself was to pull one of these out and to FINALLY make something with it and as you can see I'm a Team Jacob gal :)  Although I could swing to Team Edward very easily LOL


and here is a close up of it


Now if we're talking about Trueblood, I am 110% Team Eric ;)  I enjoy seeing his bunners each week (well practically each week) LOL

2 comments:

Patti said...

This is awesome! Love the length... perfection!

Audhild said...

Thank you for visiting my blog in the Belles n' Whistles blog hop. You are the winner of the stamp I used for my card. Please contact me so you can get your prize.