Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Friday, June 11, 2010

Artful INKables

Happy Friday everyone!!!

Today's card is for this week's Twlight Challenge which is to use the colors of the books (black, red, white).  I didn't want to use the typical Twilight images so I went with this beautiful flower envelope from Just a note.  As for the paper, I've had this sheet laying around and didn't have any idea what I was going to use it with and then I had that "aha" moment and this is what I ended up with.


Well off to make a wedding card for tomorrow, I will post pictures when I'm done.  I'm hoping to get a few cards made this weekend since we finally finished Season 2 of Trueblood :)

1 comment:

Patti said...

So pretty! Love the layout, the paper, the image and your embellies... guess you could say I love your card!