Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Friday, June 04, 2010

Artful Inkables

This week's challenge over on the Artful Inkables blog is to create something with Pockets.  Kristin now has an awesome pocket themed set that would be perfect for this but if you don't have it there are still plenty of options available.
The set I used for my card is Aquatic Fantasy.  I placed glitter on her tail to give her some sparkle and added a few flowers.  The inside of the card is where I placed the "Pocket" so that you can place a gift card or as seen here some money.
Now let's see what you can do, get your card/project done and linked to the blog and you can win some awesome stamps from Artful Inkables.

5 comments:

Patti said...

Very cool! Love the inside pocket! Adorable!

Kim Nath said...

Great pocket card and beautiful too!

Marilyn said...

Very clever & cute!

marsha said...

Lovely card and what a great idea with the inside pocket!
Hugs, Marsha

Joy said...

gorgeous Tanya!