Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Whimsy Stamps Design Team Call

Have you seen the stamps over at Whimsy?  They are just adorable!  So when I saw that they were having a design team call I thought I would try out for it.  One of the requirements for the application was to post three of our favorite projects.

So my first one is a layout of Abby at the pumpkin patch.  Everything about this layout came together perfectly and I had so much fun putting it together.  Looking at this again, reminds me that I need to get working on her scrapbooks.  She was one here and is now three--oops :)


The second item I choose to show is my first card for Bugaboo Stamps.  I love the pastel colors of the paper and how elegant it looks.


The third item I choose is this easel card box that I created for The Greeting Farm's team challenge.  During this challenge I wanted to push myself and create something that I had never done before and this was the outcome.  The box ended up becoming a prized possession of a little girl who was told it was her "secret box" and each drawer held her secrets that only her and the little girl on the top knew about--how cute!


and I'm going to throw in a couple more that rank up there as well :)


No comments: