Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Unmounted stamp storage

For me trying to find the right kind of storage for any of my items is a never-ending battle.  I am limited to the corner of my bedroom so I need something that has tons of functionality and takes up a limited amount of space.  I have been storing my unmounted stamps in baseball card sleeves inside a binder, it works but if they are a little bigger than the individual slot I have to alter two to make it fit.  Like I said it works but I just haven't been happy with it.    I have also bought the panels that the stamps stick too...not my favorite as they kept falling off. 

So on to my newest try :)  I recently joined Memory Works and they have these page protectors from We R Memory Keepers that have different size slots in them, so I got the 4x4 pack.   I love them!!  The best thing too is they are only $5.50 for 10 pages!  I had an 3-ring album already so that wasn't an issue (I'm sure you could use post bound albums as well) but each page will hold 9 stamps so that is 90 stamps you can get out of one package!!

Right now I only have my Greeting Farm stamps in there but I'll be adding my Victoria Case one's in there as well.  I cut a 4x4 piece of white cardstock and stamped the image on it, afterwards I wrote down the name of the stamp (for reference).



 (so you can see what the back looks like too)

If you are interested in getting some of these page protectors, you can email me at britanya94@yahoo.com

3 comments:

Melissa S. said...

anya, these are great, I have my unmounted stamps in binders and it does make it nice. What a wonderful Greeting Farm collection.

Scrappy said...

oooh! so jealous! Wanna come over and help me organize?

Sammi said...

ooh.. Great system!!
Well organised! :D