Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Thursday, May 06, 2010

It's an Oldie but goodie kind of day

Today is Oldie but Goodie day at Bugaboo and for today I went way back well at least to January to the very first freebie that Jodie gave out.  Monkey with Rose was the very first image that we got to play with and like many other's I was hooked :) 
Once again I went simple with this card but I really didn't want to add too much more to it.  I thought this would make a perfect card to give to that man in your life for valentine's day or even an anniversary.  Make sure to check out what the other members have created for you today!

5 comments:

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Very cute Monkey card. The bugaboo image may well be my first bugaboo too...LOL! Thanks for sharing this with us at A Crafty Little Place this week.

Smiles!
Gwen DTC@ACLP

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Super cute Monkey card!! Great take with this weeks sketch!! Thanks so much for playing along with us!!
Sheri-A Crafty Little Place DT

Janell said...

Cute card Tanya. I like the bling swirlies. Sparkly

Amber said...

Adorable card Tanya! Love the bling and the bow, to cute!
ACLP Hugs
Amber

Cara said...

Love the monkey card and the bling!! Thanks for joining ACLP this week!!
Cara ACLP DT