Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Monday, May 03, 2010

Critter Sketch Challenge #12


Time for another challenge at Critter Sketch.  

For the month of May we are being sponsored by Dustin Pike, Doodle Dragon Studios. Dustin has some of the most amazing images and I'm really excited for you to be introduced to them. At the end of the month a lucky winner will be winning their choice of 3 digital images from Dustin's store. So play, along, have fun, and "doodle" way!!!!

This week the DT was to use this sketch (which I totally forgot about ):


so along with this sketch we were to use one of Dustin Pike's images and the color green.  I really liked how my Ruby card turned out a couple weeks ago so I went with the exact same theme with it and came up with this:


On another sad note, this is the last month of our term with Critter Sketch.  A few of us may not be returning but I'm sure I speak for everyone that the term was a blast.  There were a few "bumps" along the way but it always worked it self out.  So keep your eyes open for a DT call soon and cross your fingers for me :)

So hop on over to the challenge blog and let's see what you come up with :)

4 comments:

Patti said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya... I'll even cross my eyes if it helps! Super cute card!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [04 May 03:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Lisa Somerville said...

Too cute!

Darsie Bruno said...

a darling card!