Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Monday, May 31, 2010

Critter Challenge #16

I can not believe that May is already over and with that this is my final post with the Critter Sketch Challenge Design Team.  I want to thank Melanie for making this a fun group to be in and to the other DT for the opportunity to gain such great inspiration.  I also want to welcome the new DT members and look forward to seeing your great creations over the new few months.

Now on to this week's challenge.  Melanie is thinking spring/summer (just like the rest of us :)) and wanted us to create something with flowers (embelishments, die cuts, paper, etc.) and to incorporate purple into our creations.  So here is my card for the week:


Supplies:
Images-Isabella (Bugaboo Stamps), scooter (imaginisce)
paper-stash
cardstock-Stampin Up
flowers, brads, stash
copics

7 comments:

Patti said...

What a darling little image! Super sweet card!

Lisa Somerville said...

Super cute image!

Heidi said...

I love the little girl and scooter! Too cute.

Jodie Mackrell said...

Love it! love the color purple!

Melanie said...

Tanya thank you so much for being such a fabulous DT member. I really enjoyed getting to know you.
Fabulous card as always!!

Michele said...

oh, what a cute little image! great card!

Rae Anne said...

Get out!!! The little scooter is so perfect with the Bugaboo Brats image!!! She looks like she pulled over onto the shoulder to pick some flowers!!! So cute Tanya - MWAH!