Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Friday, May 14, 2010

Artful INKable post

Where does the time go?  Here it is Friday and I have so much to do before tomorrow afternoon for Abby's birthday party, she'll be 3 on Monday and we're having both our families over for cake and ice cream.  I love the fact that she's still young enough, that we can get away with not having any friends over yet :)
 
So onto today's post.  Last night when I sat down to create my card for today's post, I knew I wanted to use the "Into the Moonlight" set but I wasn't into the traditional "Twilight" colors that you would use with these images.  So I pulled out my very girly papers and created this very cute but feminine card using the werewolf image from the set.  I like how it turned out but do you think I should color in the wolf or leave it as is???  Decisions, decisions :)

4 comments:

Kim said...

I love your card, I want to say it is sweet because of the colors but it is also fierce. So, I will say that it is fiercely sweet, LOL! Great card at any rate!

Patti said...

Oh I love this! Colors are wonderful!

Janell said...

I like the card, it's pretty. The wolf looks good as it is, but maybe add some shading to it. Not coloring the whole image in, but just in places. Well, I don't know. It looks good.

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Way to think out of the box (pink w/wolf!) Fabulous!