Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

We need your help again!!

WOW, our team has made it to Week 3 of The Greeting Farm's challenge and it's all because of you.  So now I'm asking for your help again, and once again if you respond to this post letting me know that you "voted" you will be placed in a drawing for a surprise gift from me :)

You will need to go here and leave a comment (you must be registered to do so!)

Here is a preview of the layout that the very talented Sonya made.


2 comments:

Janell said...

She made a cute layout with all the animals, but I'm waiting to see your creation. Will yours be next?

Tanya said...

we didn't make it to the next round so you won't see mine. I"ll post a picture of the layout I created for this one though.