Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Monday, April 05, 2010

Please vote for Farm Fresh Fairies!

We made it to week 2 and couldn't have done it without you, so PLEASE show your support and vote for the Fairies again! We couldn't be more thankful for your support with this!

Just click on the picture and it will bring you to our card.  If you haven't already done so please register with The Greeting Farm and leave a comment today!

This card was created by the very talented Ann!



Okay, here's the scoop....we need to make it to the Top 25 so for every person that tells me that they commented (I will double check that you did ;) ), I will give a lucky winner a little surprise. 

2 comments:

Janell said...

Tanya - good luck to your team on the challenge. I did vote for your card. It's really cute and reminds me of girl scouts. Though I have to say I really like your card on the drawers, it's cute.

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Oh, thank you so much for sharing this with me. My daughter is going away to girl scout camp for a whole week this summer (boo hoo!). I just bought this image to make a card to send to her while she is away (and I am home crying!). This is a perfect inspiration piece! I can't get to TGF right now but I'll check back there.