Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

One happy girl...

As you can tell Abby is very happy to have her own adhesive gun LOL  She always wants to play with my ATG but it so big and bulky it is hard for her to maneuver it around.  I was cleaning out my area when I saw that I had the glider pro "gun" so I went out and a refill for it since it would be easier for her to use.  Right off Abby wanted to get some paper and start gluing things together and then she wouldn't give it up, she even wanted to take it to bed with her LOL

3 comments:

Patti said...

She looks very happy! I see a great paper crafter in the future!

Jenny said...

So cute!

Danni said...

LOL, that made me giggle! I'm sure my Belle would love her own too!