Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Masculine Card

After Friday's post I knew I wanted to create another card using the Into the Moonlight set because I wasn't "feeling" that one.  So today during nap time I sat down and made this one.  Each month I receive a kit in the month from Annie's Attic and up until today I haven't touched them.  They gave directions to make this card using an car stamp and everything :)

I really liked how this one turned out and I will tell you I'm glad to see my mojo back :)


Note:  The image looks shiny but it really isn't, I think it's just the glare off the ink.

5 comments:

raindropecho said...

Great card, Tanya! Love the papers that you've paired up with it - very appropriate!
- Ann

Joy said...

this color combo with the papers, awesome with this set!

Patti said...

Great job! I love the split negative... so perfect!

Dawn said...

this is precious... love the colors and the plaid paper is perfect! great Job...

Kim said...

This is a super "guy" card, love how you id the truck!