Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Lindsay's Stamp Stuff Blog Hop


Welcome to the LSS anniversary blog hop, wasn't Shannon''s project great! If you didn't come from Shannon's blog be sure to visit Lindsay's blog and start the hop from the beginning. If you get lost along the hop you can always see the hop list on Lindsay's blog.


To enter, simply leave a comment on my post today. Easy, huh?

For a second chance to win, grab the button below and post on your blog, then post here with a link. By the way, every stop on the hop for each of the three days has a give-a-way! You have until Monday, April 19th to enter. Winners will be notified on Tuesday.

Make sure to stop by mygrafico for our 3-day virtual crop. There will be challenges and daily freebies! After registering with mygrafico, join the crop room for all the fun!

Every stamp in Lindsay's store is 50% off during the celebration.
Hope to see you there! Be sure to visit Lindsay tomorrow for day 2 of the hop!

Here are projects for today's HOP.




The name of the set is Puddle Fun and can be found here.  This is also the stamp set that you will receive if you are the lucky hopper :)


Next stop on the hop is Tracey, she has an amazing project for you and another chance to win

16 comments:

Tamara Bennett said...

Such a cute card! Love it!

Karin said...

Super cute...I love that smiling raindrop!

Lindsay Weirich said...

Looks good! I'm off to the crop room to "play" today!

Shannon - Desert Designs said...

I love love love the little raindrop jumping in the puddle - a perfect sentiment for sure!

Mrs. Fence said...

I love this set...I must play with it soon. Your card is adorable!!!

Cindi said...

cute cute cute!!!! I love this set, and your card is fun
:)

ljurecek said...

What a great idea for a sentiment and the little guy does make me want to play! Cute card, Tanya!

Cheryl said...

Very cute! I love the sentiment you used with the smiling little rain drop!

Micki said...

ohhhh perfect dsp and a gorgeous card. Love those blues..... and absolutely LOVE that sentiment :-) - soooo true!

christyfamily said...

This card is so cute! I love those stamps!

1CardCreator said...

This card is a cutie! Thanks for sharing. ~Diane

Margie said...

Aw, how adorable! I love that little raindrop hopping in the puddle!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute!!! You did a great job! Thank you so mcuh for sharing!!

Tamara
Starbright198484@aol.com

AprilsL8 said...

Cute raindrops!

Joanne Gilch said...

Whast a cute card and your idea is fab.

Leanne said...

This is such a cute card and I love that saying! This is such a fun set to use and you done a great job with it!