Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

It's official!!!!

I finally got my degree!! WOOHOO!!  I know a lot of you don't know but I have been going to school since 1995--I know tell me about it.  I only could go part time as I was working full time and then there was two year break in there because I figured I deserved one :)  Oh and then three years ago, I added in the birth of Abby :)  Well this arrived in the mail yesterday and needless to say I am VERY excited to have it in my hands finally!


then to make it even better, Brian bought me this for a graduation present


with a case and a gift card for about 6 or so books!

9 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh what super news! BIG CONGRATULATIONS! i am sooooooo very happy for you! what a wonderful thing to do!!!

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Congrats! I know how huge this is as I was on a 10 year plan myself! Hooray!

Peggie said...

Congratulations!

Rae Anne said...

WAHOO!!! I'm so happy for you Tanya!!! :D MWAH!

Patti said...

Congratulations, well done!

sgc said...

Congratulations, Tanya! I, too, started college (at age 35!), and was on a 6 year plan. I know how hard it is when you have all of the other obligations. You are to be commended! Now, all of your reading can be for fun!!!!!

Kim said...

Congrats Tanya, what an accomplishment!

marsha said...

CONGRATULATIONS! This is fabulous, what a great achievement - you go girl!

Hugs, Marsha

Janell said...

Woohoo!! Congratulations Tanya. Good job at completing school and getting a degree. You should be really proud.