Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Custom Portrait drawn by Victoria Case

I know it's way too early to be thinking about Father's Day but I had to get a start on it since I wasn't sure how long it would take.  I wanted to give Brian something that he wouldn't ever expect and of course he has no clue who Victoria Case is so I knew I was on the right track LOL  I contacted Victoria on Wednesday about drawing up a sketch of Abby and what you see is the final copy that will be mailed out today/tomorrow.
I am amazed at how much it does look like Abby and how it captured her personality (and chubby checks) perfectly.  Brian is a huge Philadelphia Eagles Fan so when Victoria said she put Abby in the Eagles shirt, I knew Brian would LOVE it!

I of course can't keep a secret so I showed Brian today and he is VERY excited to get it this week.

7 comments:

Rae Anne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rae Anne said...

Absolutely fabulous Tanya! Your husband is going to have the best Father's Day ever! MWAH!

sgc said...

Tanya--what a wonderful idea! Great Father's Day present.

Danni said...

This is so cute, Victoria did such an awesome job on it!

Jenny said...

Adorable! Nice job!!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh is this sweet or what???? hubby will love it!

marsha said...

What a cutie and what a fabulous Father's Day gift!

Hugs, Marsha