Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Monday, April 05, 2010

Critter Sketch Challenge #8

Wow it is so hard to believe that we are already up to Challenge #8, where did the time go? 
So this week the challenge was to follow this sketch and to use gingham somewhere on the card, whether it was paper, ribbon or on the image itself.  It is totally up to you but it has to be present :)

this was the sketch:


and here is my card, it uses Pretty from Victoria Case:

3 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [05 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Melanie said...

Georgous, you did amazing on the challenge. I'm sad you missed getting it to me on time. Why don't you email it to me so I can still add it in. It's precious!!

Kathryn B said...

Your card is really adorable Tanya!!!