Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Artful INKables/Think INK post

My post today is a card I made for this week's Think INK challenge which there is still plenty of time to join.  The challenge this week was issued by Jackie and it was to use a color swatch on the card.  Now this was definitely a challenge for me as I had no clue what I was going to do.
I ended up taking the pawn from the "Into the Moonlight" set from Artful INKables, stamped that on the swatch added some dew drops and ribbon, then mounted it on my card base.  I'm not too sure about it (kind of seems like the norm lately) but I'm hoping to have more time to play this weekend as the painting is finally done! (We painted our bedroom where my craft stuff is). 
So check back this weekend as I should have more stuff for you :)

4 comments:

Patti said...

I love this Tanya! I can't figure out what I'm doing yet... it's a tough one! I painted 6 weekends in a row so I know what your going through!:0)

Dawn said...

I have to go and get some paint chips today to see what I am gonna do... I love the simplicity of this card and I love that it is my favorite color,,, BLUE! great job with the challenge!

Kim said...

I think this is wonderfully clean and fresh looking, love the blues!

raindropecho said...

Love all the shades of blue that you've used on this, Tanya! It's a great CAS card :)
- Ann