Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Artful INKables

Today's card features three different sets from Artful INKables.  When I received the Peacock Pagentry background image, I had no clue what I was going to do with it so it's just been sitting on my table.  Then out of the blue, I had an idea for the perfect card using this set and others.
 
First I took hollyhock ink and stamped the background image on white and then adhered it to hollyhock cardstock.  I then used my nestabilities and cut out two different size die cuts (one in hollyhock and one in white).  I then took the feathers from Into the Moonlight and the saying from Fictionally Inspired, added some ribbon and bling and you get this very simple but pretty card :)
 
 
Don't forget to head over to the blog and take part in this week's Think Ink Challenge using a paint swatch--definitely will challenge you :)  You get a chance to win some awesome stamps!

2 comments:

Patti said...

This is awesome Tanya! I love your back ground and the use of 3 sets... way cool!It may have taken you awhile to come up with something,it was sure worth the wait!

Kim said...

Don't you love it when a great idea just pops into your mind? This turned out perfectly with the sentiment you chose!