Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

April Showers Challenge

Today starts a new challenge over at the Catch the Bug Challenge blog. As we know April showers bring May flowers however use your imagination anything that reminds you of water and rain may also be used you decide, you can use "water colors", Water background, so many options !! Think paper, embellishments, ribbon whatever strikes you.

And use this sketch that was created by the fabulous Scrappy!

and this is the card I came up with, it uses April Rub:y


Supplies:
Image-Stella: April (Bugaboo Stamps)
Sentiment-Artful INKables
Flowers-Close to My Heart
Paper-Piggy Tales
Cardstock-Close to My Heart
Embellishments:  Dew Drops, bling

2 comments:

Rae Anne said...

Yummy. . .Tanya, I love these cool, watery colors, the bling, and the awesome crocheted flower!!! MWAH!

Marilyn said...

Very cute.. I like the flower, the image & perfect paper choice!