Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Anything But a Card (ABaC)

Monday's over at the Catch the Bug Challenge blog is Anything But a Card.  Now I"m sure you're like me and have a ton of images on your computer and probably only print them out as you need them.  So I wanted to create something where I can print out a bunch of Bugaboo images and have them right at my fingertips.  This cute little box serves that purpose.  I didn't go overboard on embellishing because I have a small space and things get a little cramped sometimes.  I put the cute little Cocoa Christmars mouse that I've had colored in for the longest time and never did anything with on the top.  Added a flower for a knob and there you have it :)

8 comments:

Rose Petal said...

Hello Tanya. How beautiful. So bright and cheery. A great little box for storing your images, great idea. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Jacki Randolph said...

Tanya, this is so cute and what a clever idea. I need to make one of these.

sgc said...

Cute, Tanya! Great idea for an ABAC.

Cammy said...

Great idea Tanya! Maybe I wouldn't lose my printed images this way! LOL!

Jenny said...

Super creative idea!! Love it!! I love the DP you used on this!!

Andrea6760 said...

Hi Tanya,

What a fantastic box. I would love to get the directions for this if you have them. Thanks for sharing such a great idea!

Thanks,
Andrea

Jeanie said...

Whoa!! What a great idea Tanya! I have to admit, I'm sort of an organizing FREAK so this is right up my alley. Just FABULOUS!

Tami said...

Is there a tutorial? I really like this.