Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Twilight Layout

Kristin is attending a convention this weekend and wanted to showcase how well the stamps can be used on a layout, so she asked the DT if we could help out since she didn't have time do them all herself.  Well, since I am one of these people who will always step up to help someone, I couldn't say no.
 
My layout used the new Epic Tales set that can be found at the Artful INKables store and some scraps that I had laying around.  I hope you enjoy it :)

2 comments:

Patti said...

I LOVE your layout! The colors, the way you used the stamps... just love the whole thing!

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Wonderful! Love that little strip with the black and white clouds....really adds to the overall feel!