Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Oldie But Goodie

Thursday's mark "Oldie but Goodie" day at Bugaboo.  Now none of Jodie's images are really "old" but there are some out there that need some more love since all of the great images she keeps releasing each week.  This one is Skelekinz baby, isn't she a doll.  I've had her colored in for so long waiting for just the right time and when I saw the Crafty Ho's Challenge this week, I knew she was going to be used.

This week the challenge is Black and Pink, what do you think??? 

Make sure you come back tomorrow cause it will be my first post with Artful Inkables!  In the meantime hop on over to the blog and take part in this week's challenge!

9 comments:

Patti said...

She is just to sweet! Reminds me of my gdaughter!Can't wait for your first post tomorrow!

sgc said...

Tanya--I think this card is perfect! Love it for the Crafty Hos challenge. So, so cute!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh this is fabulous! love that image!

Jodie Mackrell said...

This is so adorable! Love the pink and the flower is a nice touch!

Rae Anne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rae Anne said...

This is something sweet indeed. . .Love the glittery paper and the flowers! :D Tanya, I forgot to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for participating in The Crafty Hos pink & black challenge! MWAH!

Hippieaud (aka Audrey) said...

SO CUTE Tanya!! I love the Skelekinz line:) Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty HOs this week, please come back soon:)

Tammy Miller said...

Hey Tanya love this card thanks for playing with us over at the Crafty Ho's blog!!!

Gael said...

Very cute! Love your use of Pink and Black. How convenient for you that is how you colored her!