Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

New Release Day at Bugaboo!!

It's Tuesday again, which means it's another new release day at Bugaboo Stamps!  Once again Jodie has some FANTASTIC images for you today--doesn't she always!!  Along with the new releases, Jodie has put up some more Bugaboo Brats so if you haven't already grab them, get your butts over there now cause they are the cutest things!

I made two cards today using two of the three, yes I said three, new released images.

The first one uses a cute little music note angel


The second card uses the very cute rag doll image.


and no matter how hard I tried I couldn't get the camera to take a picture of this card without making the image look cock-eyed cause in person she's not on a slant--ugh!

8 comments:

Patti said...

These are just as cute as can be! Gave me a great big smile!

sgc said...

Cute cards, Tanya! Love the colors you used.

Rae Anne said...

Sweet, darling cards Tanya! I love your girly style! MWAH!

Mrs. Fence said...

What fun, sweet cards!

Jodie Mackrell said...

fabulous job Tanya! I love the music paper and the ribbon you used on the girl!

Marielle said...

Hello Tanya =) What a beautifoul blog you have, and such georgeous creations... Love all of you`re cards...

ill add me add me as you`re follower, and looking forward to see you`re next creation..

You`re welcome to wisit my blog.

Hugs Marielle in Norway..

tone said...

Hello Tanya:-)
I like your cards,and I look forward too see more off your work.
I add me as your follower,and hope you will look into my blog.
Hugs Tone

Tammy Miller said...

these cards are so cute, I love them, love the new look of your blog also!