Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

New Release Day at Bugaboo Stamps

Today is new release day and Jodie has two new sets for you to choose from and can you believe I actually had time to make a card with both of the LOL

The first card uses the adorable little Easter bunny and I'm sure there will be others just as cute.

The second card uses the elegant Easter egg and I know I can't wait to see what the others look like.

The design team has made some great projects for you today so make sure that you check their blogs out and leave some love for them along the way. Their blogs can be found on the right.



6 comments:

Sandye Curry said...

Tanya--I love both of your cards, but I especially love the brown, pink, and blue together--beautiful colors! Congrats on your new DT position.

Rae Anne said...

Love that pink, blue, and brown together - It's so spring-y!!! Terrific job!!! And congratulations on your new DT position for AK - I know two hos on the team, and they love it! :D

Janell said...

Both of your cards are very cute.

Melanie said...

How precious, so ready for spring and Easter. Love your color combo!!

Jodie Mackrell said...

These are wonderful! I especially love the bunny ;)

Cheryl Walker said...

Tanya both of them are sooo sweet!!! On the first one I love the colors,dp,layout, and of course that sweet little image!!!! Tooo cute!!!!

Your second card is sooo pretty! I love the dp on it tooo, and the layout, and your coloring on the image you used!!!

Hope you have a nice day!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl