Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Mojo Monday Sketch

with a little Bugaboo love :)  I really love these little babies but couldn't resist the one showing his/her bunners :)  So here is a quick card I made tonight using the image and the Rock and Roll stack from Joann's.


This card was submitted for this week's Mojo Monday challenge

Supplies:  Ribbon and hardware are all from my stash and the cardstock is from Close to My Heart

3 comments:

Rae Anne said...

SOOOOO. . .DARN. . .CUTE!!! I just want to pinchy-poo that little hiney. . .;)

Vicki B. said...

I was just taking a peek at some of the cards! I have to tell you this brought a big smile to my face! Way to cute!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [02 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria