Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Monday, March 08, 2010

Miss you card

Well it's Monday and time for another post for Lindsay's Stamp stuff.  This week Lindsay's theme was "stitches", so I knew I had to use Doodle Flowers found here.  Since I added so many different colors in the flower I wanted to go simple on the card so I didn't add any DP to it instead went with just cardstock.  I added faux stitching around the white cardstock to add just a little something :)  The flower is layered, with the middle being higher than the sides (3 layers total).

Also this week, the DT is saying good bye to Nettie and a very happy hello to our new DT member Jessica Hammond.  So when you're hopping around the DT"s blogs today make sure to give Jess a warm welcome :)

This first picture of Abby holding the card, she thought the card was beautiful and wanted to show it off :)

The second picture is a close up of the card.

7 comments:

Cassandra said...

Love the colors you chose for this card! What a cutie patootie holding the card!!

Janell said...

The card is great! Definitely doesn't need any DP, the white makes the flower stand out more. Great Job Tanya!!!

Cheryl said...

Lovely card! I love the colors you used.

Karin said...

I love all the pinks and purple...And I love the "model" showing it off too :)

thefrugalcrafter said...

Heehee your daughter is precious! and the card it cool too, I love the hand drawn stitches, so homespun:)

Micki said...

Oh girl, I absolutely love it. I LOVE LOVE LOVE white space (or clean & simple look) and this is awesome. Really makes the colors more vibrant. Gorgeous! :-)

Mrs. Fence said...

I think your daughter is adorable and right - this is very pretty. I love all the bright colors!