Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Lindsay's Stamp Stuff

For this week, Lindsay wanted us to make anything but a card.  I've had this die from Sizzix for quite a while now and never used it so I decided to pull it out and use it.  The rattle images and the welcome baby banner are from the Babies and Bows set which can be found here.   Also the bow is made using the tutorial by Cheryl Walker, her bows are just awesome!!  The tutorial can be found here.

7 comments:

Karin said...

So sweet and I love the lavender for a baby! Well done :)

Lindsay Weirich said...

that is just darling! I can see it filled with baby socks!

Cheryl said...

What a sweet little box! Great job!

Mrs. Fence said...

What a sweet little gift box!

Rhonda said...

This is awesome. What a great baby shower gift filled with little misc. items this would be.

Patti said...

This is super,super cute!

Micki said...

oh this is adorable. What a great little welcome baby gift. Very, very cute!