Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Monday, March 15, 2010

Lindsay's Stamp Stuff

 Happy Monday!

This week Lindsay challenged the team to make something with envelopes.  At first I really didn't know what I was going to do but then came up with this idea.  I probably should've attached each of them together as well as to the front and back of the chipboard but I'll definitely remember that for next time.

This cute little "case" can hold gift cards, little 3x3 cards w/envelopes, etc.  The image I used for this one was from Bird Branches and can be found here.


Make sure you check out what the other design team has created.

9 comments:

Patti said...

Great idea! Love your focal image!

Cassandra said...

This is really neat! I love the colors too!

Karin said...

I love the deep purple color of the paper and the addition of the lace! Cute project!

Lindsay Weirich said...

very cool! i made one of those one, how fun!

Mrs. Fence said...

Love this idea! Very pretty!

Cheryl said...

What a great idea and cute too!

Nettie said...

I love this idea. Fantastic!!

Rhonda said...

Love this idea! And very pretty.

Micki said...

ohhh AWESOME! Love the deep purple DP with the lace. Absolutely gorgeous card.

hugs