Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Monday, March 08, 2010

Just a fun post

I wanted to share this picture of a leaf that Abby found on Saturday while playing on the ice.  It appears that the snow/ice melted around the leaf and it "fell" about an inch into it.  It looked really cool and Abby was very taken with it...yup that's her head in the way LOL

It's just one sign that spring is finally on it's way!


These next two pictures are Abby's first time out on the ice :)  She loved it so much she didn't want to get off.  I think we might have to put her in skating lessons next season as that is all she's been talking about LOL




Well good night, I'm off to go bury my nose in my book for a bit :)

1 comment:

Nettie said...

I love your pictures. So adorable.xx