Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Just Cute Bears challenge

I found this challenge blog the other day and thought it would be fun to try it out.  The name of it is Just Cute Bears.  This week's challenge is to use all white and of course a bear :)  I pulled out this image of Jesse Bear from Bugaboo Stamps.  I've had him colored in for a while now but just couldn't find the right card to put him on but I LOVE how this turned out!
Supplies:
Image-Bugaboo Stamps
Cardstock-Close to My Heart
Ribbon & Flowers-Close to My Heart
Rub-ons - Stash
Pearl-Stamping Bella
Copics
Argyle Embossing folder-Cuttlebug

10 comments:

Patti said...

I love it! It's just adorable!

{Jane} said...

Simply gorgeous

Thanks for joining us on Just Cute Bears :)

Hugs Jane x

Rae Anne said...

The is adorable!!! The richly colored image on the white embossed bacground is a wonderful contrast!!!

Melanie said...

I so love how this turned out too. I love the white card and the bear is precious!!!

Kat said...

Really pretty card. Love the flower. Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears.

Kat x

Jodie Mackrell said...

aww....I love this! the cute bear stands out on the lovely white! awesome coloring!

Sarah said...

Such a sweet card!

Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears.

xx :0)

jenny said...

Beautiful card! Love the bear and the crochet flower x
Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears x

Jenny x

Annie said...

a beautiful card! thanks for joining in with us at Just Cute Bears.
hugs,
annie x

~ Ali ~ said...

What acutie, great card. Thanks for joining in the fun with Just Cute Bears this week. Hugs ~ Ali x ~