Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Friday, March 19, 2010

It's your birthday....

Actually it's Artful INKables second birthday and it's all about celebrating.  It's also my very first post as a member of their design team and I can not be any more excited.  If you have never seen AI's stamps, I HIGHLY recommend you buy at least one set (I know there are some Twilight fans out there, well Kristin has two sets based on the Twilight Series) and try them out...you WILL NOT be disappointed!  The stamps come in an awesome slim case for easy store (a huge benefit for me), already mounted on rubber (just cut away) and when you stamp, the images are always clean and clear!!  What more can you ask for??  (If you're thinking, low prices well guess what you can get most, if not all stamps for under $20!!!)

This weeks Think Ink challenge was to make a creation with a birthday theme.  I used one of the cakes from Birthday Best.  I loved the look of this cake and all I can think of while coloring it in was that it looked like something Buddy from Carlo's Bakery would make....so I went elegant (just like Buddy).  What do you think?

Front


Inside


9 comments:

Kim said...

So pretty, I love pink and black and it looks even better with that touch of turquoise!

Patti said...

This is awesome...love your color combo! It's a celebration in it's self! Great card!

Cheryl Walker said...

Very very pretty Tayna!!! Of course Im loving the colors on this tooo :)

Enjoy your weeekend!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Dawn said...

love the colors and the layout! great job...

raindropecho said...

Wonderful post and wonderful creation!! Love the bright colors. Really showed off the stamp :)
- Ann

Melanie said...

I love it, I think it's super elegant. Great card!

Sammi said...

This is Gorgeous!! So bright and vibrant!! :D
Sammi
xxx

Suzette said...

Fab card, very summer time colours well done.

Suzette

pezadoodle said...

this is gorgeous - i LOVE the colors!