Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

It's challenge time again!

That’s right Michele L one of our talented dt members created the below sketch for us
image

So wont you play with us and try your hand at her sketch.  You may use any  colors or them you choose just use the sketch above as your layout.  It is that easy.  You may use any stamp you choose however if you use a Bugaboo stamp you get two entries per card.

Here is the card I created for this challenge:


6 comments:

Rose Petal said...

Hello Tanya. I love your card and yes, the sketch is fabulous, I think I might give it a go.
Love the papers and colours you have chosen and your fun image.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Tammy Miller said...

I love your card Tanya, great Job!

Rae Anne said...

Chef Pierre is one of my favorite lines of Bugaboo Stamps! You did a great job - I love the "pop" of green! :D

sgc said...

What a cute card, Tanya! I love Chef Pierre!

Janell said...

Cute card Tanya. I might have to make a card. Have a good day. :)

Jodie Mackrell said...

very cute...love the colors!