Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

I'm so excited!!!!!

I am officially an INKgirl!!!!! Sunday night Kristin from Artful Inkables emailed me to let me know that I have been selected to be on their design team!!!! I can't stop jumping up and down!!!! The stamps over at Kristin's store are awesome and I'm honor to be able to showcase them to you. The term runs from March until December

If you don't already have the blog bookmarked, check it out here! As a Design Team member, I'll be showcasing at least two new stamp sets each month right here on my blog, as well as assisting in tutorials and contests on the AI blog.

ISo check back later on this week as I'll have more details when my first project for AI will be posted!!

6 comments:

Rose Petal said...

Hello Tanya. Many congratulations on your new position of the DT Team, I am thrilled for you too. Enjoy and have lots of fun.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Cheryl said...

Congrats Tanya!

raindropecho said...

Congrats, and I can't wait to work alongside you with the other talented gals :)
- Ann

Sammi said...

Hi Tanya! Looking forward to working with you and getting to know you too!
Sammi
xxx

Janell said...

Woohoo Tanya!!
Congratulations. I really like all your cards, so I know they are very lucky to have you design for them. :)

Have fun!

Sherry Campbell said...

Congratulations- This is an awesome team and you will really love being a part of it!