Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

I won!!

I can't believe I almost forgot to tell you all.  Last week Piggy Tales was having a comment contest on their blog where the winner can win a $100 gift certificate to their store. Since I LOVE their papers I figured I give a shot.....well this morning I work up to find out that I WON!!!!  Now what a perfect way to start out the day.  I just love the quality of their papers and now I get to go on this awesome shopping spree!

Now to put this perspective...that is 125 sheets of paper!!  who wouldn't be excited :)

All right, now I'm off to bed but make sure you all come back tomorrow it's my first post for Artful INKables and I have a very cool card :)

1 comment:

Patti said...

You are one lucky girl! Congratulations!