Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Monday, March 01, 2010

Hello Birdie!!!


I can finally say that I am happy that last week is over! That is definitely the hardest time of the year for me and now life can get back to normal :)

For those that don't know, last week marked the two year anniversary of my mom's death and was also her birthday. She died unexpectedly two days after her 65th birthday.

With that I have great news to share with you but I can't until Thursday, so hold on tight...I know I'm still jumping! LOL

Anyway for this week, Lindsay wanted us to create something with a Nature/Outdoor theme and I knew right off that I wanted to use this little bird scene from the Pretty Primitive set found here. The papers are from my stash and thought it looked pretty cool with the back framing everything...what do ya think?

6 comments:

Cassandra said...

Beautiful card hun! I love the bow! Can't wait to hear your big news!!!

Karin said...

Cute card :) The anniversary of my moms passing is later this week, so I feel for you. I miss her every day. I will be looking forward to hearing what the great news is!

Lindsay Weirich said...

a great card for any occasion!

Nettie said...

Hi Tanya. Really adorable card. Loving the colour of your bird. Sorry to hear that it has been a tough time for you. I hope you have some special memories.x

Cheryl said...

Lovely card! Too cute.

Micki said...

I love love love this card. Simply beautiful. I love the white space which really makes the digi image pop. Beautiful.