Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Friday, March 05, 2010

Freebie Friday

Yes it's that time of the week again and Jodie has once again out done herself :)  This week you get THREE free images; one this darling little girl sock monkey, a really cute Easter Chick and the other is a beach bum frog.  Aren't they the cutest? and the best part is you have until next Friday to grab them before they're gone!  So what are you waiting for, get your butt over to the store and grab them up!!!

For my card today I choose the girl sock monkey and went very simple on the card.  I wanted to get the pink on her bands to stand out more and went with a very "girlie", yet simple theme.

8 comments:

sgc said...

Cute card, Tanya! I like the pink with the girl sock monkey.

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

too, too cute!

Rae Anne said...

Sooo adorably sweet Tanya! I love hot pink and turquoise together. And might I say, your bow is perfect. . .;)

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the Printables category today [05 Mar 01:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

charmz said...

wonderfully girlie card......the image is gorgeous!!!

Danni said...

How adorable!

Janell said...

Great job Tanya. I don't really like pink, but you make it look good on a card.

Jodie Mackrell said...

Adorable! Love the colors~