Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Bugaboo Stamps Color Challenge


If you're making the rounds of the Bugaboo Stamps DT for the color challenges this morning, then you've probably arrived here from Jodie's blog.




If you're up for a challenge, make and post a project using the colors coral, kiwi, and banana to Catch the Bug by 04/03/2010 at 7:00 AM EST. You could win one of three prizes - seven, four, or two free digital images - just for entering your URL via Mister Linky on our challenge blog.



But enough about that. . .Let's talk about someone else for a change. Oh, I don't know. . .someone like . . .

You guessed it! :D We're thrilled to announce that Cammy Wall agreed to bring her awesome talent, extrordinary creativity, and extreme passion for paper crafting to Bugaboo Stamps and Catch the Bug! Cammy be joining the DT effective 04/01/2010, and we can't wait for you to see all of the wonderful things that Cammy has in store! If you want a sneaky-peeky poo, check out Cammy' blog, Pink Room Therapy - Some of my favorite projects are here, here, and here. And, if you want to know a little bit more about Cammy, read below:




Cammy Wall

What do you like to do when you are not stamping/creating cards?I'm usually chasing after my kids.  My daughter is 4.5 and my son is 2.75.  They definitely keep me on my toes.  When they are not around or are asleep, I love Law & Order (all of them), NCIS (both) and to change things up, Sex & The City.  In the summer, I do my fair share of gardening (aka weed killing) & swimming.
How would you describe your style?Oh, boy....hmmm...I think clean is most accurate, but not CAS.  Everything has to have its own place & the right place.  I'm definitely not a speedy stamper!
What craft supply could you not live without?Only one -- definitely my Cuttlebug.  Between the embossing folders and my Nesties, it is rare that I create a card without one of them.  Close runner-up would be my Copics.
What are three words that describe you best?
Dedicated, thoughtful, creative (Is that cheating?  LOL!  I hear that all the time though -- Oh, you are so creative.)
What’s the best advice that you can give to someone that wants to be on a design team?Don't be discouraged if you apply and are not picked.  It takes time and it needs to be the right fit.  Think outside the box as well with your projects -- show them how truly creative you are.  :)



When you've finished here, off you go to Rae Anne's blog and whatever news she might have for you there. . .;) In fact, why don't you visit all the blogs of the Bugaboo Stamps DT, see what's (or who's) new there, jot it down, and send it in an e-mail to tsmiller@insightbb.com. If you'll do that, we'll add your name to the pot for an additional prize drawing!!!

15 comments:

Jeanie said...

Lookit' her playin' in the sand!! Is she CUTE or what!! Love this Tanya!

sgc said...

Tanya--your card is so sweet! Love it:)

Rose Petal said...

Hello Tanya. A super cool card. Love that image and the beautiful papers for the background. Just fab. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Rachel said...

such a cute card!!
hugs,
Rachel

Cheryl said...

This is so adorable Tanya,such a sweet image and fab LO!!!
xx

Jodie Mackrell said...

Love the card Tanya!
Welcome Cammy! YAY!

Scrappy said...

Love your card! Too freakin' Cute! Great intro for Cammy too!

Linda said...

What a fun image...your card is sooooo cute!!

Dora said...

I love your card Tanya, this one is so sweet. Yes doing the hopping, and a big welcome to Cammy from me. Hugs xxx

Rae Anne said...

Darling card Tanya - I love this image!!! And Cammy, she knows I love her because I practically stalked her. . .;) WELCOME!!! :D

Sarah A said...

Loving your card!

Congratulations to Cammy

Sarah

Gloria Westerman said...

Totally adorable....thank you

Tammy said...

Adorable card Tanya! Love the soft colors and layout! Congratulations Cammy!

Janice said...

Cute card! I love that image. I also enjoyed visiting your faves from Cammy's site! Congrats Cammy!

Bonnie Brown said...

what a cute beach baby! Love the colors.