Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Artful INKables



Today marks another post for Artful INKables and I had to share this card I made using Berry Picking.  This set is so adorble and so verstatile....you could make the berries flowers even :)

I'm sorry about the quality of the picture. I took it with my phone this morning as I was running out the door to head to work.  I will put a better quality one later on tonight so you can see it clearly.

Happy Friday everyone!



EDITED: I have updated the picture, so hopefully you can see it better :)  Note to self, don't try to take a picture when you're running late for work LOL

6 comments:

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww Tanya she is sooo cute, and I love the layout and your color choices for your card!!!!

Hope you have a nice day sweetie!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Patti said...

So sweet! I can't wait to see it better! Have a great day at work!

Kim said...

So sweet, love the pink and blue!

Danni said...

Very sweet!

Angelwood said...

What a sweet image, Tanya! Beautiful card - love her! hugs, Angela

pezadoodle said...

super cute card!!