Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Are you ready for Easter?

I think I am :)  I finally got Abby's Easter basket stuff over the weekend and now it just needs to be assembled.  This week Lindsay asked the Design Team to create an Easter Project.  I had learned how to make pixie stix holders a couple weeks ago and wanted to make some more.

I found some "spring-y" paper in my stash and used the little duck from the Cute Easter set and this is what I cam up.  Of course, I couldn't find any pixie stix so I used some of Abby's candy.  They came out pretty darn cute :)



Challenges that this was submitted for:


10 comments:

Marielle said...

aawww.. so sweet =) yummeeeeeyyyy

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

ohhhhh, more than cute! fabulous!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

these are so very cute, great idea for Easter goodies.....have a wonderful week, I am offering a blog give away, check it out if you have time!

enjoy *~*

Cassandra said...

What a cute idea!!

Jenn Borjeson said...

So cute!!!

Cheryl said...

this is really gorjus hun love the colurs great image and layout too bless you for joining us over at incy this week hugs cheryl xxxxx

JoAnn said...

Looks like someone is getting ready for Easter. the duck is so cute. I love the idea as a little gift for Easter. I'm always looking for this kind of stuff working with children at church and the people that work with me. thanks for sharing.

judie said...

brilliant idea, some goody bags filled for easter, well don and thanks for playin with us at crafty cardmakers xx

Vicky said...

What a lovely idea...I love the color scheme and MS punch, I added that to my stash this week at the NEC...

Thank's for joining Crafty Cardmakers this week
x
Vicky

Heather "Hev" said...

So darn cute :)

Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge this week :)