Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Sweet Stuff


Wow where did the week go? This week went by so fast that I didn't remember to make a card for today's post until 8:00 last night--ugh! So for this week's post for Lindsay's Stamp Stuff, I once again used the Love Grows Here set which can be found here.








Supplies:

Image-Love Grows Here (Lindsay's Stamp Stuff)
Paper-Amore (Close to My Heart)
Cardstock-Close to My Heart
Brad/Ribbon-Stash
Sentiment-Close to My Heart
Copics

7 comments:

Rose Petal said...

Hello Tanya. Love this card. Great design, beautiful colour combination and that fab image.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Karin said...

I love your cupcake and choice of two sided paper! Great detail on the folded down corner and brad accent!

Lindsay Weirich said...

Hey we all need the quick card right? I have the opposite problem, I get my project done early but then come up with a better idea at 8pm the night before and do something compleatly diffrent, what a pair we are:)

Cheryl said...

Yummy! Cute card. I love this CTMH paper.

Nettie said...

I love the colours on this one.x

Micki said...

Oh I love this paper....it works great with the cupcake. Love it.

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the Printables category today (look for timestamp: [08 Feb 04:00pm GMT]).