Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

New Release Day!!

It's another new release day over at Bugaboo Stamps. Jodie is offering some really cute images this week. The images were split up amongst the DT so that there will be more a variety to show you all. I was sent "A Kid's View-Sunset", isn't it cute?? Since this was from "A Kid's View" I didn't want to go all out on the coloring, so I just did basic between the line coloring :) Plus I didn't want the layout of the card to have too much stuff on it either. In the end it came out pretty cute :)






Also don't forget to get this week's freebie images either, you still have a few more days to grab them both!






Now go check out what the other design team members have created for you.

7 comments:

Rose Petal said...

What a great image Tanya and I love the bright colours.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh is this ever fabulous!

hugs :)

Janell said...

Hi Tanya,
What a cute card.

Janell

Rae Anne said...

The bright yellow buttons are just perfect with the bright yellow sun - Great card Tanya!

Jodie Mackrell said...

Adorable Tanya! Nice and bright...LOVE the buttons!

Tammy Miller said...

what a great card love the colors and the image is so cute.

sgc said...

Tanya--love the card! Sorry I haven't been around much, but I did so enjoy CHA. You have so many cute projects!