Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Mingle Card (Danni don't peak!! LOL)



I am a member the Inky Impressions Yahoo group and some of us is currently participating in a mingle. If you never heard of it, all you basically do is make a card for a fellow participant just to say hello. The card was created for the fabulous Danni. I'm pretty nervous to see what she thinks of it as her cards are gorgeous (check out her blog here)

This card was created using the challenge over at Inky Impressions Challenges. I haven't participated in one of these in a long time so I took a few minutes away from everything else to do it (plus Danni's card was a good excuse :)).

8 comments:

Danni said...

Sorry...I saw my name and I peeked! I can not wait to get this GORGEOUS card!! I love it!!!
Now the question, I just finished yours, do you want to be surprised or do you want to see it?? hehehe!

Rose Petal said...

Hiya. How lovely. Sweet image and such pretty colours.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Crystal said...

AWW this is sooo sweet, I love the soft colors and flower LiLi looks beautiful!! AWWW Danni will love this!! Thanks so much for joining us at Inky Impressions!

Cheryl said...

Very lovely - great coloring!

Juanita said...

Too cute, love the pink and that beautifully colored image. TFS

Natalie Michaud-Lee said...

It is great I am sure that she will love it!

itsabrt said...

Your card is fantastic! Thanks for playing along at Inky Impressions! Beth

Jackie said...

This is just so cute! I think this looks wonderful, thanks for playing along with the Inky Impressions Challenge!