Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Monday, January 04, 2010

Lindsay's Stamp Stuff

I mentioned not too long ago that I made the Lindsay's Stamp Stuff Design Team! Well, TODAY IS THE DAY! It's my first post at one of their DT'ers! This week's project was to use something recycled (clothing, ribbon, buttons, etc.) and to use a digi stamp/item of some kind. Lindsay is having a challenge on her blog to create a project using a recycled item and the winner will get a free stamp. Hurry now you only have until the the 7th!

I've been really wanting to try to make an easel card so i decided to do that for my first project. I used the bingo Card from Love Grows and my recycled item was the ribbon and some scraps I had lying around. Lindsay's Stamp Stuff is also featured on MyGrafico and can be found HERE.



My second project was something quick and easy. I created a little card holder with three matching cards. Not sure what I'll use this for but it was definitely fun to make and gave me a great idea for Valentine's day (you'll have to wait and see for that project). Once again the ribbon and scraps were my recycled items.



I'm looking forward to future LSS DT Projects ! Hope you will check back often and bookmark the MyGraficO.com site for new sets from LSS and other great designers!

Now hop on over to the other DT members and see what great creations they have made for you today.

6 comments:

Karin said...

The projects are terrific! I am a huge fan of the easel cards and I love the cupcake set too! Great job adding the sparkle accents!

Cheryl said...

Welcome to the team! Great first post.

I love the easel card. I like the papers you used.

Have a great week.

thefrugalcrafter said...

great projects! I love the brown and pink color combo!

Davi said...

Congrats...Love the card. Easels are one of my favs. This one is very pretty with all the fun sparkle. Love the flourishes and flowers!!

C.C. said...

These are so pretty and Welcome to the team! I love how you printed the love bingo on red, very nice!

Nettie said...

Beautiful first post Tanya. Welcome to the team, sorry it's taken this long to get to your blog.x