Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Saturday, January 09, 2010

Isn't he too cute???

I stumbled upon this image in the beginning of last week and it was then that great things happened. I contacted Jodie over at Bugaboo Stamps to see if she was considering having a design team for her stamps and next thing I know I was on it...no design team call or anything. I have been dieing to create something with him but have been busy doing other things. I did manage to get him colored in the other night and finally was able to put him down on a card.

The layout of the card is from Tuesday Morning Sketches. This is another blog that I just stumbled upon and have truly enjoyed their sketches. Here is the link to the sketch for this week. Also, I want to apologize for the lighting quality of the picture, it's getting pretty late here and I couldn't get a good shot of it.


Supplies:

Monkey image-Bugaboo Stamps
Cardstock-CTMH
Paper-BoBunny (Alissa)
Rhinestones and flowers-Stash

Copics Used: R81, R83, R85, E25, E27, E29

5 comments:

Rae Anne said...

Gorgeous card! Gorgeous sketch! Goregous everything! :D

Jacki Randolph said...

He is just adorable, great coloring and such a fun sketch from THS.

Hugs

Melissa Craig said...

This is really cute! I love that image - I'm seeing Buggaboo everywhere now!

Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Jodie Mackrell said...

Love it....I think he is one of my favorites!
Love teh sketch too!
Keep up the great work
Jodie

Gabby said...

Too cute!

Thanks for playing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!